The Personalised Learning team is dedicated to ensuring that all students follow, and are able to access, a curriculum that is tailor-made for them. This represents a significant challenge and staff from a wide cross-section of departments within the Academy form part of this large team, providing expert advice, guidance and input.
The team plays a significant role in:
- Transition of students to Retford Oaks Academy from feeder primaries, ensuring that the potentially daunting task of moving to a bigger and busier school is as easy as possible
- Providing provision for the most vulnerable students
- Providing support and guidance for those with special educational needs
- Providing challenge and support for Gifted and Talented students
- Providing targeted support for students who are falling behind in their studies.